Monday 13 August 2012

50 Shades of Grey!!

Well back from camping trip to North Devon where we had 2 days sun out of 8 a bit of a disappointment but thats camping. I the high lights for me were reading the first two 50 shades of grey books which I just couldn't put down and the other was coming across a lovely craft shop in Bude called 'Moments'. I was getting quite anxious as I had been struggling to find a craft shop all week and then happened to find this lovely little shop with so many wonderful things inside along with Wendy the owner. I will be putting on some more cards shortly but need to catch up with the washing first! lets hop ethe weather stays sunny and dry. Oh and I need to finish the last book in the Fifty shades triology boy are they good books so easy to read and become absorbed in this strange but exciting world.

No comments:

Post a Comment