Sunday 16 December 2012

Snowman Tic Tac Holders

Having been a follower of quite a few american blogs I came across this idea from http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com blog where she made a Father Christmas and an Elf tic tac holder. I love snowmen so made my own design, these are for my children (well 13 year old and 17 year old) not really children as such but still love treats at christmas.
Well I hope the snow doesn't come too soon as still lots to do before christmas and still need to get to work to pay for it all!



I wish you all a
Merry Christmas
and a
Happy New Year.

1 comment:

  1. “Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”  
    He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: 247officedept@gmail.com  Whats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete