Wednesday 31 October 2012

Shades of Blue

Well it's been a while since I last posted so please accept my apologies, I have no excuses just that I  hadn't got anything to show.
Yesterday I  bought my first christmas present for a special person to find today it had been reduced by £10,why does that always happen?
Well I was feeling Christmassy yesterday and a bit crafty so made a christmas card or two. I was inspired by the Card-io demonstration on Create and Craft the other day,I ahve some of their stamps but no christams ones but I did find that I had a lot of small snowflakes stamps. I cut out a template of different styles of baubles and tinted through these with the Versa colour inks then stamped the snowflakes in various shades of blue. I drew the scroll and strings freehand(you could probably tell!) added a couple of small bows and some liquid pearls to finish, oh an added a strip down the  other side of the card using the same technique, just another 50 to go!


                                                                                   



Enjoy!

1 comment: