Saturday 6 October 2012

Distressed Tag Card

Distressed Thank You Card

Well I have worked hard with these distress inks and this is what I have produced. It has take a while I know but inbetween work,school collections and the dog having chemo I haven't had much time to myself.

 Inks  - Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks
                          Antique Linen,peeled paint & stormy sky
                      My very old Ranger Archival Sepia Ink
Stamps - Cart Us Clear Stamps, 2072,1084,2067
                               Royal Langnickel Clear Choice - Traveller Stamps
Sentiment - free stamp from magazine
Vintage Embellishments - Downloaded from internet
Card from stock- generally Papermill hammered card
Decorative paper - Docrafts Wellington 6"x6" paper pack

More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment