Tuesday 29 October 2013

Christmas Birthday

Good Afternoon I hope you didn't suffer too much damage from the recent storm, the only damage I had was a circle punch slipping out of my hand and knocking over my coffee!! luckily it missed my card creation.

I had a lovely day in my craft room but by the time I had tidied it up I only had time to make one card. I am really enjoying the digi stamps from Wee Stamps at the moment so today I show you another Rowan Fairy but in a different colour scheme, ideal for a Christmas card or a December birthday.

                                          Image - Rowan Fairy Wee Stamps
                                          Colours - Promarkers
                                          Die Cuts - X cut Vintage Notes Doily
                                                        Mariannes Creatables Leaves set LR0226
                                          Designer Papers - Back to Basics Christmas Dovecraft
                                          Flowers - Handmade X cut Retro Flower, Tonic Mini snowflake


Hope you like it and do visit Wee Stamps website to see the rest of the lovely digi stamps.

Dawn x


2 comments: