Saturday 16 November 2013

Settlers of Catan

Good afternoon, 
Today I thought I would share a card that I was asked to make for a work colleague of my husband. She requested an Anniversary card with Settlers of Catan as the theme, who? I asked just Google it was the reply from my husband. Well, after researching the game this was the card I eventually arrived at, not sure if it does the game justices as it appears to be a very involved type of board game. I stamped the hexagons then re- stamped using various background stamps to get the different terrains required. The mountains were sponged using distress inks and torn paper.

Stamps - Hexagons by Dreamees
Ship a Free gift on Cardmaking in Easy steps Aug 12
Inks - Tim Holtz Distress Ink various browns
Numbers- Free number stickers (very old never used but must have!)
Sentiment - Computer 


Thanks for looking. 
x

1 comment: