Wednesday 12 September 2012

Is it Autumn yet?


Sorry it has been a while since my last post, as you may be aware my poor little dog has been undergoing chemotherapy. We had a real scare with him last week as his white blodd count had gone down dangerously low along with a high temperature. We had to rush him into the vets for a weekend stay in isolation, luckily he was sent home the next day due to a dog with a gastro problem being admitted which would have been more dangerous to Kenny than being at home. He had a break from the chemo for a week but has now just started again, I do hope it gets better for him.

My card today is one that I made last year for my Auntie's 70th birthday, she was having a party based on an Autumn theme. I thought the colours would blend with her love of the Autumn but still being a pretty card.

I have used various punches to create the flowers and butterflies and the computer to print the sentiment.
I do hope we have a dry September/October afetr the awful summer we've had this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment