Sunday 2 September 2012

Rock Chick

Well, Kenny dog seems to be doing quite well at present, the chemo has started and daily steriod tablets. He's looking a bit sorry for himself as he looks up at me with big brown puppy dog eyes! I just hope this course of chemo does the trick and he gets through it ok. 
I have had time to make a card for my nieces birthday, it gets harder the older they get but I think she will be pleased with this one.















I do love using digi stamps this one was from a company (Pollycraft) who unfortunatly no longer sell them, which is a real shame they had great designs.
I have made a 'Pop Up box card', this does lie flat to enable posting and thankfully I managed to get it through the small letter slot of my nifty postal charge template.

Image - Pollycraft (no longer for sale)
Card Stock - Digi image printed on nu:co white card  Asda
Main card - Linen effect Papermill
Colours- Promarkers (purple tones)
Punches-Woodware Plum Flower
            Carla craft small flower
     X cut Small flower
Designer Paper - Docrafts
Embellishments - Charm and ribbon, glitter (from my craft drawer)

No comments:

Post a Comment